Iconography is proud to have completed this stunning matte black vinyl wrap on a BMW 6-Series. Matte black custom finishes have become very popular. Some benefits of matte black or other wraps include:
- Vinyl car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removeable. Don’t devalue your investment with an aftermarket paint job! Also, the manufacturers of the top vinyls, including 3M, Oracal and Avery, all guarantee their wrap materials will not harm your OEM factory paint job as long as the car wrap is removed within three years of installation.
- Cost for a vinyl vehicle wrap is considerably less than a comparable matte finish paint job.
- Vinyl car wraps are easy to clean and maintain – simple soap and water and towel drying is the best. We recommend staying away from pressure washers drive-through car washes with brushes and bristles as they can damage the wrap.
- Vinyl car wraps will protect your car’s factory OEM paint job from minor dings and scratches.
- Vinyl car wraps come in many factory colors, and we can even print custom colors to your specifications. There are also several finishes including matte, gloss, carbon fibre, metallic and brushed aluminum textures.