Iconography Studios produce custom graphic design concepts with an emphasis toward large format print products and wall graphics, trade show displays, vehicle wraps and car graphics, and storefront signage. Our professionally trained graphic artists create compelling graphic designs consistent with the look and tone of your brand or product line.
Creative Graphic Design Service in Southern California
By thinking beyond tradition and using the latest formats and techniques available, we represent your company with memorable designs sure to impact your target clientele. Compound that with strong concepts, excellent copy-writing and quality printing, and your print materials are sure to stand far above your competitors.
What sets us apart from other graphic design firms and printers is that we take your project from concept through production to completion, ensuring top quality results in your finished product. Most of our clients also experience a considerable cost savings over working with one company for graphic design and another for production.
Custom Vehicle Wrap Design
Whether you need to have your logo and company branding integrated into a compelling vehicle wrap, or you need complete vehicle wrap design service from scratch, we can help! At Iconography, our award-winning design team has the experience and artistic expertise to turn your single vehicle or entire fleet into an effective marketing machine.
Our vehicle wrap designers are all college and/or art school graduates, having earned their degrees in fine art, illustration and graphic design. We pride ourselves on our creativity and style. At Iconography, you will not find our designers using any “canned graphics,” thus ensuring your custom vehicle wrap design by Iconography is truly unique. And to ensure you are pleased with the results, we’ve put together this custom design process:
- We strongly recommend that you spend some time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to vehicle wraps. Do some searching on Google images and find three examples of wraps or other imagery that you love, and three that you think are the pits. This will help our designers get a feel for your aesthetic preferences.
- Once we receive a deposit for your job and your art files, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours.
- After your design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have an initial proof for your review within 24-72 hours.
- You will have 2 rounds of change requests that you can make before any additional design fees apply.
- Once a final proof is approved, we move to production. We need 3-4 days to prepare your material – printing, laminating and trimming. At this point we can also schedule your date for installation.
Car wrapping has become one of the most popular trends in the car accessory market to date. Companies see it as a way to expand their brand awareness while on the road, service companies see it as a way to stand out from their competition, and consumers are seeking customized fashions to make their vehicles unique.
Your logo is the cornerstone of your brand, and arguably the most important element of your company’s graphics design package. If you don’t absolutely love your logo and believe that it is the best representation of your business, then it is likely time to consider making a change. The award-winning artists at Iconography Studios can help.
Whether you need to update your current logo and bring it into the 21st century, or you need a new logo from scratch, we can do it! Our skilled and professionally-trained artists know how to create excellent corporate logos that not only appropriately represent your company’s brand image, but can also be easily and accurately manufactured into both 2 and 3 dimensional signage, trade show displays, vehicle wraps, wall or window wraps, and more.
We also offer Identity Packages – perfect for a new business or an existing business that is ready to update their overall look. Our basic identity package includes:
– Logo Design and Color Palate
– Business Card layout – two sides
– Letterhead layout
– Envelope layout
With this service, you also receive:
– Consultation meeting with our design team to understand your business, your branding and your vision.
– Delivery of a broad set of concept proofs for the purpose of fine tuning the desired look and feel of your brand.
– Three rounds of revisions based on initial concept proofs to arrive at the final design.
– Delivery of final graphics in Adobe Illustrator “working file” format, as well as .jpg, .eps, and .pdf versions.
We can also put together a custom package of services based on your specific needs. Give us a call today at 562-424-4353 for a free consultation.