Iconography Studios is proud to have designed, printed and installed these vehicle wraps for a small fleet of vans in Los Alamitos, CA
Whether you need to have your logo and company branding integrated into a compelling vehicle wrap, or you need complete vehicle wrap design service from scratch, we can help! At Iconography, our award-winning design team has the technical experience and artistic expertise to turn your single vehicle or entire fleet into an effective marketing machine.
We recently created these designs for a local company that had two types of vans that they wanted to brand. You can see how the designs were made to fit equally as well on the Sprinter Van, and the smaller Ford Transit Connect.
Our vehicle wrap designers are all college and/or art school graduates, having earned their degrees in fine art, illustration and graphic design. We pride ourselves on our creativity, style, and ability to get the job done. At Iconography, you will not find our designers using any “canned graphics,” thus ensuring your custom vehicle wrap design by Iconography is truly unique. And to ensure you are pleased with the results, we’ve put together this custom design process:
- We strongly recommend that you spend some time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to vehicle wraps. Do some searching on Google images and find three examples of wraps or other imagery that you love, and three that you think are the pits. This will help our designers get a feel for your aesthetic preferences.
- Once we receive a deposit for your job and your art files, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours.
- After your design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have an initial proof for your review within 24-72 hours.
- You will have 2 rounds of change requests that you can make before any additional design fees apply. We are happy to make as many changes as you like, but do know that additional costs will be incurred after the second round of changes. For this reason, we recommend that you gather all input from your interested parties before requesting your changes.
- Once a final proof is approved, we move to production. We need 3-4 days to prepare your material – printing, laminating and trimming. At this point we can also schedule your date for installation.
Car wrapping has become one of the most popular trends in the car accessory market to date. Companies see it as a way to expand their brand awareness while on the road, service companies see it as a way to stand out from their competition, and consumers are seeking customized fashions to make their vehicles unique.
Iconography has designed and wrapped everything from Smart Cars and Trailers to Airplanes and Ferrari’s. Give us a call today to learn how Iconography can help with your vehicle wrap project. 714-527-5424.