When you own a sign company, you obviously want great looking signage in your lobby. Our favorite choice for lobby signage and displays are glass panels mounted with stand-offs that take advantage of natural lighting.
By adding a combination of etched vinyl, digital prints, and custom manufactured dimensional letters, there is really no limit as to the complexity or level of dimensions you can build into your lobby sign. Here is how we constructed ours:
1. Beveled glass sign faces provide the foundation for the sign. Acrylic or plexi-glass faces can also be used. The benefit of glass is that it provides a heavier look, and the vinyl graphics can easily be removed and replaced on glass without scratching the surface.
2. Etched vinyl is applied in different patterns to the reverse side of the glass for added dimension and a customized frosted look. The etched vinyl comes in a variety of patterns and densities, and can be cut into almost any size and shape.
3. Colored vinyls and digitally printed vinyls are applied to the front surface. The options here are limitless – pictures, text, logos and just about any graphic imaginable can be added to the top surface of the glass or acrylic panel.
4. Dimensional letters are cut from PVC and placed on top of a white vinyl cut-out border.
5. The completed sign is mounted to the wall using brushed aluminum stand-offs placed in each corner.
Interested in a custom lobby sign? Give the experts at Iconography a call today at 562-424-4353!