Iconography Studios are proud to have produced and installed these graphic wall wraps for the Cybex booth at the IHRSA 2012 convention in Los Angeles, CA.
Wall wraps are an excellent way to create a high-impact blend of color, branding and messaging. Custom wall wraps can be used to decorate your office, lobby, trade show booth, or living room! At Iconography, our award-winning designers have the experience to design stellar graphics that meet your objectives and aesthetic requirements. We have a proven process to ensure you will love what we design. Here’s how our process works:
- We strongly recommend that you spend some time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to wall wraps. Do some searching on Google images and find three examples of wraps or other imagery that you love, and three that you think are the pits. This will help our designers get a feel for your aesthetic preferences.
- Once we receive a deposit for your job and your art files, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours.
- After your design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have an initial proof for your review within 24-72 hours.
- You will have 2 rounds of change requests that you can make before any additional design fees apply.
- Once a final proof is approved, we move to production. We need 3-4 days to prepare your material – printing, laminating and trimming. At this point we can also schedule your date for installation.