The vehicle wrap experts at Iconography are proud to have designed and produced these racing graphics for a BMW M3, for our client located in Chicago, IL.
Our award-winning design team has designed hundreds of vehicle wraps for racing and other vehicles worldwide. While we pride ourselves on our creativity and style, our clients repeatedly tell us how much they appreciate our collaborative and straightforward design process. Here’s how it works:
1. We strongly recommend our clients spend some time researching what they like and what they don’t like when it comes to vehicle wraps. By presenting us with three examples of wraps or other imagery that they love, and three that they think are the pits, our designers get a good feel for our clients’ aesthetic preferences.
2. Once we have received these images and other relevant art files such as logos, we will schedule a design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours of a confirmed order.
3. After the initial design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have an initial proof for review within 24-72 hours.
4. Clients have 2 rounds of change requests before any additional design fees apply.
5. Once a final proof is approved, we move to production. We need 3-4 days to prepare material – printing, laminating and trimming. At this point we can also schedule a date for installation.
The graphics were printed on 3M IJ180 material and laminated with a UV laminate for durability and longevity.
Does your race car need a face lift? Let our award-winning graphic designers create a custom look just for you. Check out some of our racing designs here, then give the vehicle wrap experts at Iconography a call today to discuss your project. 562-424-4353.