The vehicle wrap experts at Iconography are proud to have designed, produced and installed this custom vehicle wrap for West Coast EMT, located in Orange County, CA.
So, how does a Chevy Tahoe got from stock white to a brilliant red, white and blue design? First, our award-winning team of graphic designers meet with our customers to determine what is it they are trying to achieve with their wrap. Is your wrap primarily going to be an extension of your brand? Are you promoting a specific product? Or do you want to raise awareness of a certain topic? Once we understand your objectives, we move on to aesthetics – will this be a bold statement, or a more conservative extension of your established brand? We’ve establish a thorough process that ensures our clients are pleased with the end result. Read more about our wrap design services.
Once your design is complete, we move to the production phase: printing, laminating and trimming your vehicle wrap material. We use only the highest quality wrap products on the market, 3M and Oracal wrapping casts and over-laminates, for longevity and durability of your wrap.
When the material is all prepped and ready, our installation team moves onto the job. Our vinyl ninjas have over 20 years of experience working on vehicle wraps and graphics. You can rest assured your wrap will be expertly applied. Most vehicle wraps can be completed in 1-2 days, but we strongly suggest leaving your vehicle with us overnight at a minimum. This way, we can have time to let the wrap “cure” in the sun, making sure all areas of the wrap are adhering properly.
Of course, as with most things, yur wrap will last longer when properly cared for. Here’s what you can do:
1. KEEP IT CLEAN. Dirt and acid, particularly for those who live in big cities or near the coast, are a wrap’s biggest enemy. The best way to wash your vehicle is by hand with a soft, non-abrasive cloth using a mild (solvent and alcohol-free) cleaner and, after a complete rinse, let the vehicle air dry. The next best method would be a commercial “no-touch” car wash; but be sure to skip the heated drying process. Just be aware that some car washes may use excessive pressure in their sprayers – avoid these establishments.
2. WINDOW GRAPHICS: If you have perforated window film on your windows (it has small holes that you can see though), please take the following precautions:
– Do not use heating or defrosting elements
– Do not use wind shield wipers
– Do not open or roll down windows
3. MINOR VINYL REPAIR: During the life of the graphics, you may experience some minor lifting of the vinyl in certain small areas. Do not worry, but please NOTIFY US IMMEDIATLEY. We can easily fix this by applying 3M Primer 94 and carefully pressing the decal back into place. We will do this free of charge during the first year of your wrap.
Interested in a wrap? Give us a call today at 714-527-5424!