Iconography Studios are proud to have designed a corporate logo for ecoTalent Group, an executive search firm located in Los Angeles, CA. Once the logo was designed and finalized, we then applied it to a new business card design.
Your company logo is arguably the most important reflection of your business. It is the centerpiece of your business identity and your brand. Your logo should reflect what your business is all about, and it should be easily included on all of your marketing materials, starting with your business card. Your logo should be designed in such a way that it can easily be applied to all of your business collateral, website, signage and marketing materials, in both 2-D and 3-D.
Our designers are all college and/or art school graduates, having earned their degrees in fine art, illustration and graphic design. We pride ourselves on our creativity and style. At Iconography, you will not find our designers using any “canned graphics,” thus ensuring your custom log or other design by Iconography is truly unique. And to ensure you are pleased with the results, we’ve put together this custom design process:
- We strongly recommend that you spend some time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to logos. Do some searching on Google images and find three examples of logos or other imagery that you love, and three that you think are the pits. This will help our designers get a feel for your aesthetic preferences.
- Once we receive a deposit for your job and your art files, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours.
- After your design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have an initial proof for your review within 48-72 hours.
- You will have 2 rounds of change requests that you can make before any additional design fees apply.
- Once a final proof is approved, we can then move on to applying your logo to business cards, brochures, vehicle wraps, signage and more!
Are you proud of your logo? Do you feel that it accurately represents you and your business? If your answer is not a resounding YES, then you need to give the experts at Iconography Studios a call today at 714-527-5424!