Cargo vans are a necessary piece of equipment for many businesses, from service companies to delivery operations. An added plus is that they offer an ideal dual-function as a mobile advertising machine when properly outfitted with a vehicle wrap or custom graphics.
This Ford Transit Connect for Command Air, located in Cypress, CA, is a perfect example.
At Iconography, we are experts in the design, production and installation of all types of car wraps and vehicle graphics. From cargo vans, Sprinter vans and box trucks to Smart cars, our design,production and installation teams work together to ensure you receive the best service and the best product in the industry.
How does your wrap go from concept to installation? Here’s how our process works:
- We strongly recommend that you spend some time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to vehicle wraps and graphics. Do some searching on Google images and find three examples of wraps or other imagery that you love, and three that you think are the pits. This will help our designers get a feel for your aesthetic preferences.
- Once we receive a deposit and your art files, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24 hours.
- After your design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have a proof for your review within 24-72 hours.
- Once a final proof is approved, we move to production. We need 3-4 days to prepare your material – printing, laminating and trimming. At this point we can also schedule your date for installation.
- Most vehicle installations take 1-2 days. We strongly recommend leaving your vehicle with us overnight at a minimum. Only this way can we ensure and guarantee the workmanship of our wrap installation (against lifting, bubbling) for 1 year.
Interested in graphics for your cargo van or other vehicle? Give the experts at Iconography a call today at 562-424-4353.