This Ford Transit Connect van for Edible Arrangements located in Orange, CA does double duty as a delivery van and as an effective business sign! Did you know this moving billboard will garner more impressions and have better retention rates than any other type of outdoor advertising?
Savvy business owners are quick to wrap their Ford Transits, Sprinters, Nissan NV and otherCargo Vans because they recognize the value these vehicles can bring as both necessary utility vehicles and as effective advertising tools. “I believe having our van wrapped professionally helps us stand out and advertise our business on the road and when parked in front of our store. It helps our customers find us easier, as well as potential customers driving down the street,” explains Faith Fraser, Franchisee for Edible Arrangements.
At Iconography, our in-house team will handle all aspects of your vehicle wrap from design through production and installation. Whether you need something designed from scratch, or you need us to coordinate with your marketing department to turn your concepts into an effective vehicle wrap, we can help! We have put together this process that delivers excellent results when we partner with you to design your wrap:
1. We strongly recommend that you spend time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to wraps. Do some searching on Google Images and find at least 3 examples of what you think are great wraps, and three that you think are the pits. This helps give our design team a feel for your aesthetic preferences. Our design team will review these with you, along with what we feel are the most important elements of all effective vehicle wraps.
2. Once we receive a deposit for your project, as well as any art files you may want to include, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours. You can expect the design consultation to take 30-45 minutes.
3. After your design consultation, we will begin working on your vehicle wrap design. Depending on the scope of your project, we will have preliminary proofs for your review and comment within 24-72 hours.
4. You will have 2 rounds of change requests that you can make before any additional design fees will apply.
5. Once a final proof is approved, we move to production of your vehicle wrap materials. We will need 3-4 days to print, off-gas, laminate, and trim your material. This is a process that should not be rushed in order to ensure performance of your wrap. At this point, we will also schedule your date for your vehicle wrap to be installed.
Interested in a vehicle wrap, but not sure where to start? Give the experts at Iconography a call today at 562-424-4353. We love to talk about wraps!