Santa Ana-based Sparkle Restoration uses fleet graphics to extend branding onto company vehicles to maximize your brand reach.
Car wraps and graphics are an excellent way to drive your advertising dollars further, by bringing your message to the masses rather than trying to bring a massive audience to you. Fleet branding uses your existing assets to deliver your message, and with CPMs of literally pennies, you really can’t afford NOT to take your fleet branding seriously. Still not convinced? Here are 5 more reasons you can’t wait any longer to turn your fleet into your greatest marketing machine:
1. 96% of North Americans travel in a vehicle each week, according to Arbitron Outdoor. Chances are, they will be seeing other vehicles on the road during their travels.
2. Outdoor mobile media billboards (car wraps and vehicle graphics) have a 97% recall rate, according to the Transportation Council of America. Your audience cannot skip past, TIVO, or delete your messages like they can with other media.
3. According to Outdoor Advertising Magazine, 96% of people think that mobile ads, including car wraps and fleet graphics, are more effective than traditional outdoor ads such as stationary billboards.
4. One truck message can generate as many as 10 million impressions annually, according to the American Trucking Association.
5. The American Trucking Association also reports that 91% of people say that they notice the text and graphics they see on trucks.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today to learn about our fleet graphics programs, and to talk about turning your fleet into your top performing marketer.