Your Full Service: Vehicle Wrap, Custom Sign and Apparel Experts.

Our Work

Our Work

Rear Window Advertising Wraps

The rear window of your vehicle is an excellent place to advertise your business. Our perforated window film allows for excellent display of your graphic advertisement, while still allowing excellent visibility for the driver.

Perforated window films are very similar to regular vehicle wrap vinyls. This vinyl graphic film allows a full graphic image to be seen on one side of a window, while people can still see through the window from the opposite side. We run the material through our large format digital printers to produce full coverage graphics for advertising messages. The film is then laminated with a UV film for durability and longevity.

Once the material is laminated and finished, it can be installed on the exterior of vehicle windows, storefront windows, conference rooms, and really any other glass surface.

On vehicles we recommend using 3M’s IJ66 perforated material, which is a 40% perforation pattern. This leaves 60% of the material available for graphics. We recommend finishing this with an optically clear laminate, which provides the best visibility in the rain.

For storefronts and other building applications, a 30% perforation can be used. The smaller holes allow for more material to be available for the graphics.

Do you have a window graphics project in mind? Give the experts at Iconography a call today to learn more. 562-424-4353

Click below to view other projects:

Art Prints

You can now order Fine Art Photography from our website, delivered in a wide variety of mediums from paper, canvas and even on textiles such

Read More »

Custom Dump Truck Graphics

A partial wrap on your cargo van or other work vehicle is a smart, economical way to turn your fleet of one or many into a mobile advertising billboard for your product or service at just a fraction of the cost of a full wrap.

Read More »