“Iconography Studios designed and installed an amazing wrap for the new Nissan Cube. They were easy to work with, and the results were beyond what we could have imagined. The newly wrapped Cube draws a lot of attention to our dealership…”
“and we have hired Iconography to design and install additional graphics – this time on our showroom windows. What a great job – Thank you!” – Darin Lawrence, General Manager, Santa Monica Nissan
At Iconography Studios, our award-winning vehicle wrap design team are experts in creating compelling vehicle wraps for any situation. Whether you’d like to adapt your existing marketing materials into a vehicle wrap design, create a custom look for your personal vehicle, or design a custom vehicle wrap from scratch, our team can help! Our in-house artists all have earned their degrees at art school, and have decades of experience designing graphics for vehicles and other 3-D objects.
Interested in a vehicle wrap, but not sure where to start? We have put together this process that ensures a successfull collaboration when you work with Iconography on your vehicle wrap design:
- We strongly recommend that you spend some time researching what you like and what you don’t like when it comes to vehicle wraps. Do some searching on Google images and find three examples of wraps or other imagery that you love, and three that you think are the pits. This will help our designers get a feel for your aesthetic preferences.
- Once we receive a deposit for your job and your art files, we will schedule your design consultation with our art department, usually within 24-48 hours. We will need you to be available for a 30 minute phone consultation with our design team.
- After your design consultation, we begin working on the design. Depending on the scope of design, we will have an initial proof for your review within 24-72 hours.
- You will have 2 rounds of change requests that you can make before any additional design fees apply.
- Once a final proof is approved, we move to production. We need 3-4 days to prepare your material – printing, laminating and trimming. At this point we can also schedule your date for installation.