Did you know that the SBA strongly recommends good signage for all small businesses? “Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence.”
Don’t let this happen to you. At Iconography, we are experts in designing, building and installing the right sign for your business. The SBA goes on to list several reasons that all small businesses should invest in signage:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers.
Iconography has extensive experience in designing, building and installing signs for many local, small businesses. We recently installed a very large new sign for a small business. Within two weeks, the customer called us asking for more signage – this time for directional signage inside their office complex as the new sign was drawing in so many new customers who couldn’t find their location and were disturbing their neighbors. A good problem to have!
Don’t think you can afford a big, new sign? Like the SBA, we think you can’t afford NOT to have the largest sign your city code will allow. And, with our lease financing plans, small businesses do not have to use precious cash on this important investment.
Call us today at 562-424-4353 for a free consultation. Let Iconography help your small business get noticed and attract new customers!